The ITIL 4 Foundation qualification is intended to introduce candidates to the management of modern IT-enabled services, to provide them with an understanding of the common language and key concepts, and to show them how they can improve their work and the work of their organization with ITIL 4 guidance. Furthermore, the qualification will provide the candidate with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working.
This dynamic course is the perfect blend of self-study learning combined with scenario analyses to ensure that participants will fully comprehend the ITIL concepts, and are also able to apply them in a real world context.
The ITIL 4 Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the ITIL 4 higher level qualifications, which assess the candidate’s ability to apply their understanding of the relevant parts of the ITIL framework in context.
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how to apply the ITIL guiding principles in your organization
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- IT personnel responsible for the creation, delivery and support of digital services
- Service providers, service integrators, IT developers
- Anyone aspiring to drive IT service management
- Individuals who aspire to ITIL 4 Foundation certification
- Lesson 1 – The key concepts of service management
- Lesson 2 – the four dimensions
- Lesson 3 – service value system
- Lesson 4 – Eight ITIL practices at a glance
- Lesson 5 – A deeper look to 7 ITIL Practices
The certification exam consists of forty (40) questions. All 40 questions are Objective Test Questions (OTQs), which present four options from which one option is selected.
The duration for this exam is sixty (60) minutes. Candidates taking the exam in a language that is not their native or working language may be awarded 25% extra time, i.e. 75 minutes in total.
This is a ‘closed book’ examination. No materials other than the examination materials are permitted.
Each question is worth one mark. There are 40 marks available.
Candidates must achieve a minimum of 26 marks (65%) to pass the exam and get the ITIL 4 Foundation designation.
The above price includes:
- Unlimited access (one concurrent session per candidate) for three (3) months.
- Student workbook in PDF format
- ITIL 4 core book (eBook)
- A voucher for the certification exam valid for for 90 days from the issuance date. Each enrollee will receive the voucher by email from PeopleCert within forty-eight (48) hours after completing enrollment successfully.
All prices are in US dollars. LITG is registered in the State of Florida, USA.
Enrollees cannot cancel once they submit an order for a self-paced course. Once enrollees submit the order, they are responsible for paying the entire course price to access the particular e-learning. Online payment is processed through STRIPE, a third-party payment provider that accepts these credit cards: AMEX, MASTERCARD, and VISA. The company will not provide a refund if enrollees fail to complete the content within three months.