The purpose of this course is to provide the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization with a strong and effective strategic direction, and a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT-enabled services, teams and workflows. It is also a pre-requisite for the designation of ITIL 4 Strategic Leader, which assesses the candidate’s ability to build and implement an effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organizational change management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
- Individuals continuing of their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
- Lesson 1 – The key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Lesson 2 – The Scope of control and Governance
- Lesson 3 – Continual Improvement
- Lesson 4 – Communication and Organizational Change
- Lesson 5 – Measuring and Reporting
- Lesson 6 – Value Streams and Practices in Direct, Plan & Improve
The certification exam consists of forty (40) questions. All 40 questions are Objective Test Questions (OTQs), which present four options from which one option is selected.
The duration for this exam is ninety (90) minutes. Candidates taking the exam in a language that is not their native or working language may be awarded 25% extra time, i.e. 113 minutes in total.
This is a ‘closed book’ examination. No materials other than the examination materials are permitted.
Each question is worth one mark. There are 40 marks available.
Candidates must achieve a minimum of 28 marks (70%) to pass the exam and get the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan & Improve designation.
The above price includes:
- Unlimited access (one concurrent session per candidate) for three (3) months.
- Student workbook in PDF format
- ITIL 4 core book (eBook)
- A voucher for the certification exam valid for for 90 days from the issuance date. Each enrollee will receive the voucher by email from PeopleCert within forty-eight (48) hours after completing enrollment successfully.
All prices are in US dollars. LITG is registered in the State of Florida, USA.
Enrollees cannot cancel once they submit an order for a self-paced course. Once enrollees submit the order, they are responsible for paying the entire course price to access the particular e-learning. Online payment is processed through STRIPE, a third-party payment provider that accepts these credit cards: AMEX, MASTERCARD, and VISA. The company will not provide a refund if enrollees fail to complete the content within three months.