This module focuses on the importance and challenges of creating an appropriate digital strategy to enable the success of businesses and how it can (and should) be integrated to the IT strategy and aligned with the wider organization’s goals.
It explores the use of ITIL framework to support organizations in their digital transformation journey by providing a structured and flexible approach for addressing service management challenges and utilizing the potential of modern technology to get the most value from digital technology.
It also adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to the very strategic level among companies and business leaders.
- Demonstrate the use of the ITIL guiding principles in Digital and IT Strategy decisions and activities
- Understand how to leverage digital strategy to react to digital disruption
- Understand the relationship between the concepts of Digital and IT Strategy, the service value system and the service value chain, and explain how to utilize them to create value
- Understand how an organization uses Digital and IT Strategy to remain viable in environments disrupted by digital technology
- Understand strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer / market relevance and operational excellence
- Understand the risks and opportunities of Digital and IT Strategy
- Understand the steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a Digital and IT Strategy
- Understand how to implement a Digital and IT Strategy
- Individuals continuing of their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- Managers of all levels involved in shaping a digital strategy in their organization
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to achieve the ITIL Leader and ITIL Strategic Leader designations
- Lesson 1 – Applying the ITIL guiding principles in Digital and IT strategy
- Lesson 2 – Leveraging digital strategy to react to digital disruption
- Lesson 3 – Applying the 4 dimensions in Digital and IT strategy
- Lesson 4 – Maintaining organization’s viability during digital disruption
- Lesson 5 – Applying strategic approaches to digital transformation
- Lesson 6 – Understanding the risks and opportunities of Digital and IT strategy
- Lesson 7 – Understanding the steps and techniques involved in Digital and IT strategy
- Lesson 8 – How to implement a Digital and IT Strategy
The ITIL 4 Strategic Leader Digital & IT Strategy, consists of a two-phased assessment approach:
- Practical assessments: You will be prompted throughout different phases of your course to complete four assessments that must be submitted for review by an SME. You must have sign off from all four assessments before you undertake the online exam.
- Online exam: Upon completion of the course and passing the practical assignments you will undertake an exam. The exam is taken online via remote proctor in the following format:
- Multiple choice exam
- 60-minute duration
- 70% pass mark (21/30)
- Closed book
For the online exam you will be sent an email invitation within 48 hours of your purchase to register on the Peoplecert portal. Once registered you will be able to book your online exam at a date and time of your choice after completion of your course and sign off of the four assessments. You are responsible for booking your own online exam.
PRICE: $995.00 The above price includes:
- Unlimited access (one concurrent session per candidate) for three (3) months.
- Student workbook in PDF format
- ITIL 4 core book (eBook)
- A voucher for the certification exam valid for for 90 days from the issuance date. Each enrollee will receive the voucher by email from PeopleCert within forty-eight (48) hours after completing enrollment successfully.
All prices are in US dollars. LITG is registered in the State of Florida, USA.
Enrollees cannot cancel once they submit an order for a self-paced course. Once enrollees submit the order, they are responsible for paying the entire course price to access the particular e-learning. Online payment is processed through STRIPE, a third-party payment provider that accepts these credit cards: AMEX, MASTERCARD, and VISA. The company will not provide a refund if enrollees fail to complete the content within three months.